Optics shed new light on the brain
October 21, 2014
Everyone In America Would Be Better Off If We Soaked The Rich
October 21, 2014

Toddler dies ‘after parents store methadone in her plastic cup’ – Best Daily


Best Daily

Toddler dies 'after parents store methadone in her plastic cup'
Best Daily
A two-year old girl died after her parents stored methadone in her drink cups, a court has been told. Sophie Jones was found by paramedics covered in vomit after she ingested the heroin substitute. She was rushed to hospital but was pronounced after ...
Court hears toddler had traces of drugs in her hairITV News
Sophie Jones dead after 'drinking methadone that her mother stored in Fruit ...Daily Mail
Child dies from drinking methadone which was kept in her plastic cupSunday World
Irish Mirror -Blackpool Gazette
all 12 news articles »

Best Daily
Toddler dies 'after parents store methadone in her plastic cup'
Best Daily
A two-year old girl died after her parents stored methadone in her drink cups, a court has been told. Sophie Jones was found by paramedics covered in vomit after she ingested the heroin substitute. She was rushed to hospital but was pronounced after

Article by [author-name] (c) Health - Google News - Read full story here.

Comments are closed.