U.S. tells China’s HNA to sell stake in NYC building near Trump Tower: WSJ
August 11, 2018
Illinois family ‘destroyed’ after dog mistakenly euthanized: ‘How could this happen?’
August 11, 2018

Picture of eye-eating parasite which left Irish mum blind after burrowing behind contact lens while in the shower – Irish Mirror


Irish Mirror

Picture of eye-eating parasite which left Irish mum blind after burrowing behind contact lens while in the shower
Irish Mirror
This is a picture of an eye-eating parasite which blinded an Irish mum after burrowing into her eyeball. The Acanthamoeba virus (pictured) is found in water. The worm got behind her contact lens which she was in the shower and ate its way through her ...
This is the eye-eating parasite that blinded a Dublin mum when it burrowed into her corneaDublin Live
Dublin mum's horror after being blinded by parasitic worm that wriggles into her EYEBALL while in the showerThe Irish Sun
Mum goes blind in one eye after parasite burrows behind her contact lens while in the showerMirror.co.uk
RSVP Live -Irish Mirror
all 10 news articles »

Article by [author-name] (c) Health - Google News - Read full story here.

Comments are closed.