Mum, 24, left paralysed after inhaling 'hippy crack' balloons every weekend
A young mum has been left paralysed from the chest down from inhaling too much 'hippy crack'. Olivia Golding, 24, would consume up to 15 balloons every weekend while her three-year-old son visited his dad. She says the nitrous oxide (NOS) inside has ...
Mum, 24, is left paralysed from the chest down after inhaling up to 15 'hippy crack' balloons every weekend
Woman left paralysed after taking laughing gas 15 times a weekend
Mum, 24, left PARALYSED after laughing gas binges destroyed her SPINE
Article by [author-name] (c) Health - Google News - Read full story here.