Congratulations, you’ve decided to finally cut the cord! You’ve made a fantastic decision that’s going to save you a ton of cash each and every month. But perhaps you’re also looking to save some money up front. If that’s the case, we’ll show you exactly what to buy so you can cut the cord, enjoy live network TV in Full HD, and stream all your favorite content from services like Netflix and Hulu. First pick up a BAM 25-Mile Digital HD TV Antenna for just $9.25 on Amazon so you can watch as much live network TV as you’d like. Then snag a Roku Streaming Stick or Amazon Fire TV Stick refurb on Amazon. You’ll pay $35 for either one, bringing your grand total to less than $50!
Roku Streaming Stick
- CERTIFIED REFURBISHED: This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The product includes all origial accessories and is backed by a 90-day warranty
- HD STREAMING: Supports streaming services including Amazon, VUDU, Netflix, Hulu, Google Play, and more
- PORTABLE: Compact and portable design with hotel and dorm connect for access away from home
- HDMI COMPATIBLE: Easy to install, connects to any HDTV with an HDMI port
- FREE APP: Dedicated Roku app for smartphone and tablet compatibility
Roku Streaming Stick (3600R) | Portable HD Streaming Player, Quad-Core Processor, Dual-Band Wi…: $35.00
Fire TV Stick
- A Certified Refurbished Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new.
- The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick–now with the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more. Plus, access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more—just ask.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to DIRECTV NOW, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Find the best way to watch with universal search results from over 190 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Video.
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes at no additional cost. Plus, members can add over 100 premium and specialty channels like HBO and SHOWTIME—no cable or satellite subscription necessary.
Certified Refurbished Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Str…: Price too low to display
BAM 25-Mile Digital HD TV Antenna
- 25-MILE RANGE: With a 25-mile maximum range to access available broadcast towers, this antenna pulls in many local and regional channels like ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, PBS, and more. Actual range depends on factors such as topography, weather, etc.
- 10’ COAXIAL CABLE & EASY TO USE: Simple setup allows you to easily and discreetly use this antenna where you need it. Includes a 10’ coaxial cable, making it easy to place the antenna in the best reception location in your home.
- SLIM & HIGH PERFORMANCE: Thin, lightweight design makes this antenna easy to lay flat on table, hide it behind the TV, or place it on a window. Never pay expensive cable or satellite fees again with this high-performance antenna that will pull in many of your favorite digital and HD shows.
- FREE CHANNELS: Save on costly cable and satellite bills and receive high definition local channels for free. This powerful flat OTA (Over the Air) TV antenna delivers crystal clear, full 1080p HD to any digital-ready TV. Enjoy all your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs, educational shows, and more.
BAM 25-Mile Digital HD TV Antenna - Indoor OTA (Over the Air) VHF / UHF HDTV Receiver: $9.25
BGR Top Deals:
- No, you’re not dreaming… AirPods are actually in stock on Amazon with a rare discount
- $20 case brings Apple’s most limited-edition color ever to your iPhone X or 8
Trending Right Now:
- Avengers 4: New evidence may reveal how the Infinity War deaths will be undone
- Samsung can’t stop mocking Apple and the iPhone X in its Galaxy Note 9 commercials
- 6 new movie trailers you need to watch from this past week
How to barely spend any money when you finally cut the cord originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 11 Aug 2018 at 11:33:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Article by [author-name] (c) BGR
- Read full story here.