Now is the perfect time to make sure you never have to fumble around in a dark closet, cabinet, or pantry again. The URPOWER Motion Sensor LED Closet Lights have more than 2,000 5-star reviews on Amazon, and it’s time to find out why so many people love them. These compact battery-powered lights are small enough to fit anywhere, but they’re also bright enough to illuminate even the largest closets in your home. Each light is powered by three AAA batteries and they last months or even over a year before you need to change them.
URPOWER Motion Sensor Closet Light, Motion-sensing Battery Powered LED Stick-Anywhere Nightligh…: $13.99
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT:Automatically powers off after 15-30 seconds of inactivity, lighting your path as you cross and shutting off soon after.
- BATTERY POWERED:Powered by 3 x AAA batteries per motion sensor (batteries not included)Note：Batteries that are qualified through the national testing authority are recommended.
- SURROUNDING AWARENESS:Includes dusk to dawn sensor and motion activation.Automatically turn on when motion is detected within a 7-10 ft. range.
- SUPER-BRIGHT LED BULBS: Lumens: 20, last up to 10,000 hours;Simple to install, no hard-wiring,come with super-strong 3M double-sided adhesive pad.
- INSTALLATION:Simply use the super-strong 3M double-sided adhesive pads or stick to any metal surface with the built-in magnet,Works great indoor and outdoor, especially as a night light for stairs, steps, hallways, dark closets & cabinets.
BGR Top Deals:
- Add motion-activated LED lights to three closets for $14
- These new ultra-thin iPhone XS cases are the next best thing to going naked
Add motion-activated LED lights to three closets for $14 originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 12 Oct 2018 at 13:20:55 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Article by [author-name] (c) BGR
- Read full story here.